All you have to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favored holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an electronic travel authorization designed for people that wish to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to get hold of new visas. The visitors can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just through an online application. This completely new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites the holidaymakers ought to take into account to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several forms of visas, so you need to determine if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can apply for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- Once you have the online visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should select its type. Based on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all the travelers, but each of them need to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Please remember you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
In case you decided to have some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you need to apply for it beforehand. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back when needed.